Harbor Child Care
Bilingual Receptionist (Spanish) (Education)
Hourly rate for this position is $16.
Under the supervision of the Center Director, the Receptionist shall be responsible for working within the framework of Harbor Child Care, carrying out its functions, policies, and procedures that include, but are not limited to:
The Receptionist will provide administrative support to the Center Director and other program coordinators.
• Answer high volume of telephone calls
• Schedule intake appointments for Center Director
• Maintain and process staff files and white cards for all center staff
• Support Business Office
• Provide classroom coverage as needed
• Perform any other reasonable duty as needed for the cohesive operation of the center
• Must be willing to learn business aspects of the Center.
Minimum High School Diploma required. Associates Degree or higher level of education preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft word and Microsoft excel. Must have general PC skills. Background in business administration helpful.