CRM Administrator (R&D)
Description - External
When you work at Stewart, you're part of a global real-estate services company that helps make the dream of property ownership a reality around the world. Whether we're providing residential and commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services or specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver comprehensive service, deep expertise and innovative customer solutions by way of our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. Join our team and discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC) impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale real-estate services and solutions; we provide the security for building communities and dreams.
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities.™ More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow Stewart on Twitter® @stewarttitleco.
This candidate will be managing the D365 CRM's maintenance, upgrades, report development, and dashboards daily. The CRM Administrator will also manage migrations and enhancements that involve the CRM system with the IT team.
• System administrator of the Microsoft Dynamics (D365) CRM and responsible lead on all associated projects, including reports and analysis
• Manage all projects relating to the D365 CRM system, ensure timely completion
• Creation and management of reports, views, forms, fields and security roles within D365 CRM
• Provide technical and functional support for Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations in production and non-production environments
• Assist the business trainer in all employee trainings on the CRM system, as well as creation of training materials and other product documentation
• To participate in various IT projects throughout the business
• Partner with stakeholders to define data and Business Intelligence requirements
• Prepare functional requirements by analyzing current workflows to improve the quality and efficiency of the application
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
• Effective time management and leadership skills
• Exceptional written, verbal and visual presentation skills
• Advanced experience working with both Excel and PowerPoint
• Work closely with BU and Marketing team to manage Campaign roles
• Additional duties as assigned by management
• In depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics, including experience specific to Dynamics System Administrator level support
• Ability to analyze processes/data and relay findings in a clear, understandable way to the business and others within the organization
• Ability to lead product specific discussions and offer suggestions around CRM best practices
• Experience with manipulating data in CRM via exporting/importing functionality SQL experience A PLUS
• An understanding of MS Power Apps in connection with D365 CRM
• Ability to critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis
• Ability to troubleshoot reported system issues by the CRM users and resolve these issues and/or work closely with the internal IT team to resolve
Completion of an undergraduate degree in Business or Information Systems preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1904 Option 4 or by email at email@example.com.