SFDC Tech Lead (Information Technology)
Cognizant has immediate opening for SFDC tech lead. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
1)8+ years of extensive Salesforce experience (preferably in Service Cloud)
2) Should have excellent written/verbal skills
3) Strong hands on Experience in SF configuration as well as Apex, REST integrations, Flows, process builders, Data migration etc.
4) Ability to work with business and IT stakeholders directly
5) Experience in Agile (SAFe preferred)
6) Must have Salesforce certifications.
7) Should be able to help business analysts in refining requirements and provide solutions
8) Support design creation leveraging best practices and reviews with Architects
9) Guide the team on development and support hands on development in each sprint
10) Manage the onshore/offshore technical delivery and track progress
11) Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others to complete particular assignments.
12) Responsible for reviewing and determining the readiness of user stories.
13) Decomposition of the user stories in sprints with the developer undertaking the development task
14) Key person that the develop team goes to for support
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Salesforce CustomizationPL2Desired2Salesforce CampaignPL1Desired3Salesforce Exact TargetPL1Desired4Salesforce Analytics & ReportPL1Desired5Salesforce IntegrationPL2Required6Salesforce ConfigurationPL2Required7ANSI SQLPL2Desired8Core JavaPL1Desired
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1PortalsNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.