Control Process Operator (Manufacturing)
At Meyer Utility Structures, we're pioneers in the transmission industry with a strong commitment to reducing the environmental impact of transmission lines. We were the first to use steel for tubular transmission poles and full-scale vertical testing, and the first to develop wood-equivalent steel poles. In addition to that, our engineering solutions for voltages up to 765kV are designed with our proprietary software and have been validated through years of comprehensive, full-scale structural testing.
As a Control Process Operator at Meyer, you'll set up and operate a CNC Burn Table to cut or form parts as specified by blueprints, layup sequence, and/or templates. You'll load materials for processing, verify dimensional requirements, unload and may transfer materials to storage area.
What you'll do:
• Operate fork lift and remote overhead crane
• Operate grinder
• Assist qualified operators
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience
• Ability to read blueprints and verify dimensional requirements
• Ability to maintain good attendance