Reser's Fine Foods
Mixer 1 (Manufacturing)
General Summary: Operates mixing machinery to combine ingredients to produce a finished product.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser's care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adds and mixes ingredients to produce a finished product according to company recipes.
2. Observes and monitors equipment to ensure safe operation.
3. Operates mixing machine according to the company guidelines.
4. Pulls product from freezer to be used in production.
5. Prepares and sanitizes workstation and equipment.
6. Records product lot numbers in logbook.
7. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
8. Regular attendance and punctuality are required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Experience operating machinery is required. Food industry experience is preferred.
2. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
3. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 50 lbs. is required.
4. Requires walking and standing for long periods of time.
5. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Manufacturing/Operations