Technical Product Manager (Information Technology)
Cognizant is looking for Technical product Manager with below skill match.
Manage development and enhancement needs for both internal and external Client Experience at TriZetto Provider Solutions (TPS). This includes UI/UX experience to manage the client website, understanding user workflow design, and holding user focus groups to understand how to best solve for client problems. In addition, managing the development and enhancements of some of the internal applications within the TPS portfolio. Responsible for maintaining product roadmap in an agile environment for dedicated solutions. Validating, defining, and commercializing of products for both Client Website and internal applications, to contribute and align to the overall Client Experience at TPS. Attaining defined revenue targets and/or cost savings for the product line.
1. UI/UX experience to manage the client website.
2. Facilitate user focus groups to identify client problems, and design user workflows to solve for these
3. Establish personas and internal user profiles.
4. Responsible for development and enhancements to some Internal Applications.
5. Managing the entire product lifecycle or services from strategic planning to tactical activities.
6. Creating business cases including financial models to support the development of the product or services.
7. Specifying internal teams challenges and requirements for current and future products or services by conducting market analysis, supported by attending conferences, and meetings with key internal resources.
8. Defining and inputting features into agile project management software.
9. Work closely with Product Owners to ensure that requriements for new initiatives are being properly developed.
10. Management of new products within assigned product family throughout the readiness process to ensure efficient launch of new initiatives.
11. Ongoing assessment of entire product family and individual products within product family.
12. Working to construct technology partnerships and contracts and maintainign existing partnerships that support our current products.
13. Providing tactical support to other internal initiatives such as sales training, collateral development, and product performance.
14. Overseeing the commercialization process of initiatives to ensure that solutions go live with appropriate readiness levels to deliver and support effectively.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Advertising or Statistics. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of three years' related experience working with internal IT applications.
• Minimum of two years' related experience in the healthcare RCM software industry.
• Pragmatic Marketing certification preferred.
• Product Management experience preferred.
• Experience in the clearinghouse industry and/or with relevant internal applications.
• Ability to understanding internal customer needs and business goals and the ability to convert those into product requirements and priorities.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
• Financial acumen is a key skill.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Excellent time management skills are required with ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
• Entrepreneurial competencies are a good fit.
• Strong work ethic and interest in “owning” accountability for success of your solution offering.
Any Bachelor Degree