The Services Specialist is responsible for driving and supporting The Reynolds Company (TRC) business strategy of Services including consulting business, CORE services, Annual Recurring Revenue Contracts and associated automation hardware and software portfolio. The Services Specialist serves as domain expert around the Services business and continuously builds core competency around Rockwell Automation Services portfolio to help articulate business value. This position will be the liaison between The Reynolds Company and Rockwell Automation, providing sales engagement, marketing, and commercial leadership for sales growth. Analyzes market conditions, develops an annual business plan, and coordinates the implementation within region. Leads the commercial introductions of new services to market including target setting, marketing, performance, and sales management. The Services Specialist will be held accountable on the revenue performance of the assigned services segments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as domain expert around Services business and continuously build competency within The Reynolds Company sales team.
• Focal point for all communications around TRC and Rockwell Automation on Services business.
• Responsible for developing and implementing the Services business strategy and commercial plan for sales growth in conjunction with Rockwell Automation and TRC leadership.
• Responsible for introducing new Services offerings to TRC sales team and customers. This includes training, demonstration, competency, working with marketing team, and target account identification with sales team.
• Demonstrates the ability to uncover costumer needs that drive to desired outcomes by designing and implementing a lifecycle services journey.
• Work with Rockwell Automation Lifecycle Services field business leads to provide feedback regarding target accounts and sales growth opportunities, commercial information, new service offerings, promotions, competition, and assistance when required.
• Participate in account planning and sales strategy focusing on new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion. Lead the sales force in promoting the Services solutions to existing and new customers with presentations, demonstrations, pre-sales, and post-sales support.
• Incorporate value-added services within customer project proposals and product-centric engagements.
• Promote the value-add of Services benefits to the customer.
• Responsible for supporting multiple locations as required.
• Ensure the smooth commercial delivery of multi-year contracts including invoicing, price changes, and other factors.
• Excellent marketing and sales skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• 4-year degree -OR– equivalent combination of skills, experience, or education
• 3 years of experience / knowledge applying Rockwell Automation's products or equivalent competitive solutions.
• Must be able to travel to customers within assigned area
• Ability to determine customer needs and to follow through on commitments.
• Retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances.
• The ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills, multi-tasking, detail, and deadline oriented in a fast-paced environment, strong internal and external customer service skills.
• Good technical writing & presentation skills with ability to present Rockwell Automation's value proposition to mid / large size groups of customers (external and internal) both commercially and technically.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and be self-motivated.