Development Engineer (662345) (Architecture)
Responsible for the design, development, and processing of implants and instruments under the direction of a project leader or manager.
Good communication, teamwork and organizational skills are essential. An understanding of human physiology and joint mechanics is required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Expected Areas of Competence
• Familiarity with drafting standards and geometric differences and tolerancing
• Active participation in development meetings with surgeons and key Zimmer personnel
• Ability to effectively work within a team to expedite completion of critical project tasks with other functional groups
• Helping to identify customer requirements for a new product
• Establishing a process method which meets performance and quality requirements
• Microsoft Office Suite and Project
B.S. degree from an ABET accredited school (or global equivalent) in an engineering or science discipline, as preferred by the specific department and with 1+ years of experience.
• Up to 10%
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.