Loomis Armored US, LLC
Cash Management Services Teller (Finance)
Pay Range: $17.00 based on experience, qualifications, and training
2nd Shift Mon-Fri 11:00am - 7:00pm EST.
1st shift Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm EST.
As Cash Management Services Teller, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure preparation and processing of cash, coin, and check deposits for our Loomis customers.
• Full-time schedule consists of 40 hours per week performed in 8 hour or split shifts
• Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
• Work is performed from a sitting position (on a stool with back support) or standing position (in front of a 3.5 - 4 foot high counter)
Essential Functions/Job QualificationsAs part of the qualification process for the Cash Management Services Teller position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
- 2lbs vertical lift from 36 inches to 52 inches from the floor (15X)
- 25lbs vertical lift from 8 inches to 33 inches from the floor (1X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 36 inches from the floor (5X)
- 2lbs vertical lift from 7 inches to 54 inches from the floor (17X)
- 30lbs vertical lift from 8 inches to 40 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 10ft (1X)
- Horizontally transfer 90lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (1X)
- Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (17X each)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
• Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Basic Life Insurance Plan
• Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
• Dependent Care Account
Industry leading Training and Development
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.